Sunday 3 July 2011

Stock Clearance Sale (Part 2)

Here is your next installment of handmade goodies all at reduced prices in my stock clearance sale. Again, simply email me at studio@clairehurd.co.uk if anything takes your fancy. Cx


Tea Time Bunting (The total length of the bunting (excluding ties) is approx. 148cm.) - £20.00

Green Christmas Stocking personalised with an 'L' as shown (height 57cm, heel to toe 38cm)  - SOLD OUT

Ice Blue Christmas Stocking (height 53cm, heel to toe 36cm)- SOLD OUT

Baby Blue Wash Bag personalised with a 'T' as shown (approx. W.21cm, H.19cm, D.4.5cm) SOLD OUT

Christmas Robin Hanging Decoration - SOLD OUT

Love Heart Brooch - SOLD OUT

I love Cake Brooch - SOLD OUT

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh I love that bunting, how clever you are! x

Claire Hurd Design said...

Thank you Annie, I am loving bunting at the moment and am planning a new seaside themed version for our nursery.

Cx

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Beautiful work Claire...Oh my, you are going to have such a pretty nursery!...
Susan x

Claire Hurd Design said...

Thank you Susan x

Just hope I have time to make all of the things I want for the nursery - can't believe how quickly the days are flying by at the moment!

Claire x